Gorgeous Bradford Colonial home! Fall in love with the old charm and modern day amenities the second you walk into this comfy home. First floor offers eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, original hardwood wainscoting, and custom built cabinetry. Access to maintenance free back deck, shed, and mature landscaping. The dining room is open concept to family room with gleaming golden teak hardwood flooring, coffered ceilings, and plenty of natural light. Second floor layout can be used in many ways-currently a 3 bedroom with a walk in master closet, however, could easily be a 4 bedroom layout. Master, walk in closet and 1 bedroom offering beautiful wide pine flooring and third bedroom boasts lovely carpet. Finished walk up attic could be used as an office, game room, or 4/5th bedroom. Newer roof and furnace and offering central air to name a few extra amenities. Care and attention to detail is evident throughout. 1 Year Home Warranty included!
This is a Colonial style home and features 8 total rooms, 1 full bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.10 Acres, and is currently available for $249,000.
For complete details click here.
Year after year, study after study, good market, down market the story is always the same…owning a home is a good investment. Not only does it build wealth but it also provides many psychological benefits too.
A survey released earlier this year by the magazine Better Homes and Gardens found that eight in 10 respondents said homeownership is still a good investment and believe owning a home is a smart financial move and a source of pride.
Here are some results of the 2,500 people surveyed online:
- 86% of home owners still feel owning a home is a good investment.
- 85% feel “owning a home is one of their proudest accomplishments.”
- 69% of Americans who don’t currently own a home agree with the statement, “No matter what happens in the U.S. housing market, owning a home is still an important goal in my life.”
- 68% of Americans plan to spend money on their homes in the next six months, with roughly half (49%) expecting to pay up to $1,000.
Adorable home in desirable West Methuen neighborhood is ready to be yours! Beautiful yard is partially fenced in, equipped with a sand box, is flat with mature landscaping, making outdoor play and entertaining convenient and fun. One car detached garage and carport will come in handy this winter but is also great for storage. First floor offers spacious living room with new flooring and a fresh coat of paint. Pass on through your breakfast area to your formal dining area and updated kitchen. Appliances, sink, faucet, cabinets and counters have all been redone. Main floor also offers a full bath with updated vanity. Second floor with two nicely sized bedrooms and full bath. Lower level is finished making it a great place to hang out or can be turned into an at home office, media room…you decide! Owners have loved this home for many years and have put a lot of finishing touches and details into making it special. Write your offer today, we would love to work with you!
North Andover MA Real Estate
- General Mills closing Methuen yogurt plant, laying off 144 September 18, 2014General Mills is closing a Methuen yogurt plant and laying off its 144 workers. The company produces its Yoplait brand yogurt there. […]
- Ex-Lowell officer indicted on manslaughter charge September 18, 2014Eric Wayne was indicted Wednesday on charges of manslaughter by motor vehicle, motor vehicle homicide while operating under the influence, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. The Sun reports that the 41-year-old Wayne filed papers to resign from the department a day before he was indicted. […]
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft September 18, 2014In early August, a warrant was issued for the theft of funds from a donation jar at the store, which were to benefit Feline Friends, an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the suffering of the stray cat/kitten population. […]
- Rogers says pick-and-pay hurts business September 12, 2014The cable giant told a hearing on Thursday it is concerned a set of ideas floated by the Canadian Radio-television and Communications Commission to strip down basic TV packages and let viewers buy channels one by one would hurt its business. But it argued it could accept the regulator's proposals - with a few major caveats. […]
- Dunkin' Donuts To Raze Pittsfield Church for Drive-Through September 12, 2014Developers aim to demolish a vacant former Tyler Street church and its rectory to make way for a new Dunkin' Donuts drive-through restaurant. According to permitting paperwork filed with the city's Office of Community Development, Cafua Management Co. […]
- Report: 2 Shot at Danvers Motel September 11, 2014A suspect is in custody after two people were shot at the Knight's Inn in Danvers late Wednesday night. The Salem News reports that two men were shot, one in the thigh and the other in the knee, at the location. […]
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers September 18, 2014A two-car crash on Tuesday night at the intersection of Route 97 and North Main Street resulted in the arrest of both drivers on drunken driving charges, police said. […]
- Family indicted in fun park fight over knives September 17, 2014Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account. […]
- New Jersey's Christie stumps for NH candidates September 17, 2014New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a potential Republican presidential candidate, is making his third trip to New Hampshire to campaign with the Republicans topping the party's ticket this November. Christie will campaign Wednesday with gubernatorial nominee Walt Havenstein in Nashua then join U.S. Senate candidate Scott Brown for a rally in Salem. […]
- Pelham suspect 'calmly waved' gun while robbing store September 14, 2014Clerks at the store were able to provide only a very limited description of the suspect, police said. The man was wearing dark clothing, a ski mask and gloves. […]
- Pelham Old Home Day to dazzle with events, food and music September 11, 2014A week after thousands of Dracut Old Home Day attendees filled the grounds of the Lakeview Avenue schools complex to overflowing, it will be Pelham's turn to draw crowds of smiling faces to its town center for the 108th Pelham Old Home Day on Saturday. "Pelham Old Home Day has so much to offer. […]
- Milford's Gary Daniels to face Roger Tilton for state senate; also, state representative results September 11, 2014The District 11 seat in the state Senate will stay focused on Milford after Gary Daniels won a four-way primary race to be on the Republican side of the ballot in November, where he will face Roger Tilton, of Milford, the only Democrat on the ballot in the party primary. Daniels swept his hometown of Milford, where he has held school board and state represen […]